Winkler Door Company is proud to be part of the vibrant Seminole County community. For over two decades, we have enjoyed installing and servicing garage doors in the cities of Seminole, Wolf, Lima, and Bowlegs.
Our number one priority is your complete satisfaction, Call (405)214-9100, for your FREE consultation!
We take immense pride in delivering cost-effective solutions for your residential or commercial garage door need. Winkler Door Company is an industry leader within the Seminole County community. There is no job big or small that we can not accomplish on time and under budget.
Why Is Winkler Door Company The Best!
Winkler Door has extensive experience in the door industry. Over Four Decades, Winkler Door Company has been your neighbor.
The company offers a considerable assortment of garage doors and openers to meet the needs of any residential or commercial customer. Winkler Door represents one of the premier brands in the industry. Raynor was founded in 1951 and went on to become one of the world's leading brands in design and manufacturing.
Raynor's company values, "Providing high quality, durable and safe door access systems remain the cornerstone of how we do business. Service and innovation with several design patents continue to be the focus of Raynor today."
Residential Garage Doors
The great people of Seminole County have access to a full range of technologically advanced, impressive design, and energy-efficient door systems.
- Traditional: these styles complement the best homes in Seminole County. Winkler offers these doors in efficient, low-cost steel. The designs available are multiple panels in either solid or window with several color options. Our residential customers get to choose the number and placement of windows in several designs.
- Carriage House: these styles provide bold designs to add a classic feel to your home. Carriage House doors can be constructed with efficient steel or wood. Winkler offers several options to match the garage door to your home's exterior providing a custom look. Each of our Carriage House designs offers superior energy efficiency and low-maintenance.
Needed a new garage door and opener and decided on Winkler Door. They were fast, friendly, and adjusted my door, so there is no gap at the bottom. A very fair price for the whole job. Very Pleased!
Oklahoma is fully aware of the damage a hurricane can cause to homes and communities.
- 80% of residential wind damage starts through the garage door
- Less than 30% of residences in hurricane areas have adequate protection
- Fewer than 50% of homeowners in hurricane areas know their garage doors are inadequate
Winkler Door Co. does not compromise on the safety of its customers. The majority of the garage doors sold and serviced by the company are available with wind load reinforcement systems. These garage doors are manufactured to exceed building codes.
High-quality construction and service is a hallmark tradition for Winkler Door Company. Each door we install is made of the best materials with the highest standards. Whether it is a cost-efficient steel door, wood composite, or authentic carriage house, no other garage door on the market compares.
Commercial Garage Door Systems
Let Winkler Door design a system specific to your properties needs. We offer a complete line of sectional, rolling, and specialty doors. A variety of operators can give your entryway a sophisticated look along with providing the ultimate in security.
Commercial door operators provide the ultimate in security access. Winkler Door offers the businesses of Seminole County a full range of options from screw types to belt-driven.
Choose from the following door designs:
- Steel interior and exterior
- Aluminum or steel sectional
- Specialty designs
- Commercial access control
- Single entry
- Light-duty rolling door applications
- All-weather light duty
- Heavy industrial
Fast, reliable, and great prices. Knowledge is key!
A few of the superior operators available for your commercial door systems.
- ATA Dominator EasyRoller, a light-duty operator for rolling door applications
- Liftmaster ATSW, Designed for sectional light-duty sectional doors
- Liftmaster Model H, Industrial duty operator for a sectional door with a high lift
We offer many more operators and systems to match your exact needs.
Each company we are committed to Green Manufacturing processes and ultimate sustainability. As an example of our commitment, all of our product packaging are made from 100% recycled products. We improve on our local shipping and routing, reducing our carbon footprint.
The insulation in our doors is 100% recyclable and contains no CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, or formaldehyde. Winkler Door Company is proud to be associated with each of our manufactures.